Friday, July 1, 2011

Still havin fun. Countdown begins

Hello from the coast of Italy!
Since our last update we have done soooo much. We spent the day at The Ruins of Pompeii. It was very cool to see more ruins that have been around forever. It was crazy to think that 40% of the city is still under the ashes and has never been uncovered. 
We also said goodbye to all the people that were only staying for 10 days, it was kinda sad. But while they were disembarking, we spent the entire day in Rome. We saw pretty much everything that we have ever wanted to see. We walked around for 5 hours and saw the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, the Castle and of the amazing St. Peters Square. I was awe struck. 
Today we are at sea traveling to Croatia. Yes, we all know what is going on in Athens and our captain has been keeping up to date and has assured us that he will not put us in danger. So don't sweat. 
The Greek isles are coming up too and Rian is getting very excited. 
We found a cheaper way to do these updates, so we may do them more often. It cost $22 the first time! 
We love and miss you all!

The world travlers. 

P.s. We played The Newly Wed Game here on the boat and WON! We got a free bottle of champagne. The next game is tonight but we are not sure if we are allowed to defend our crown. But it was really fun. 
Also. I still have no idea what happened in he NBA draft. Which is crazy for me. But I do know that almost all American sports are on strike. Lol. Should be an entertaining fall/winter. (sarcasm) 

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of the two you!! I have been bragging to everyone about how much yall are doing. I am a little upset with you rian for only e-mailing daddy. He kept it like a secret mom had to tell me you sent an e-mail.

    Congrats on winning the newly wed game!!! I am sure yall are the 'IT' couple there. Keep enjoying every second, I love you both :-)

    ReplyDelete