Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This is awesome!

Hey everyone! 
We are still having a fantastic time. I'm really glad that this cruise is much longer than a week, we are nowhere near ready to return home. Since we last wrote we have been on two topless beaches and had a great time at every port we have been to. It is too much to type now, but we are documenting everything in order to have a great account of this whole thing. 
I (Elijah) bought a Barcelona futbal jersey, everyone over here has one and I had to get one. Rian bought herself some Amber necklaces, they are really nice. We have been eating a ton of food that we have never tried before and liking it all. 
Today, we went to the ancient city of Carthage and learned about how many civilizations have destroyed and rebuilt that city. I stole a rock from the ruins, I know, but how cool is that going to be in the travel room? 
Tomorrow is Palermo, Sicily. We are planning to just walk around the town and experience the culture. On a side note, we are becoming the boats most recognizable couple. From being the photographers' favorite muses, to telling two terrible jokes in the "best joke/worst joke" competition.  

Caprara/Hedrick family: I still miss you, but I will stay here as long as possible. Justin and Sonia, I hope u are ready to sit through all of our stories, because if you don't we won't sit through yours in december! Lol. Tommy, hope u had fun Ohsoyes'n it. 

Moses family: hey mom and dad. I feel like I've drank enough sangria for the both of you. Micia look up the remedies for a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. And Sonny when your of age I'll brin you to some of the beaches here, but onl if u wear a speedo. Lol

Jake: looks like everything is goin good. Hope your not too bored at the house. Make J-bone entertain you. 

We love you all. We'll update you u all soon. Enjoy going to work tomorrow. Lol. 
Elijah and Rian

1 comment: