Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beach update

Picture this.
As I type this me and my wife are laying out on a black sand beach, looking out over crystal clear water where the edge of the water meets with a rock cliff that rises 700 feet in the air. Oh! I almost forgot, we are also enjoyin a few adult beverages too. We are in Santorini, greece the home of the movie Mamma Mia, thats right Kendall. This has been a great day so far.
To be honest, I forgot what I updated you last on. Yesterday for the 4th we had an on board cookout and some pool games. We learned how to play Craps last night and I turned $100 into 235, but I played it a bit too long and only cashed out with $145. Still made back the money I had lost at blackjack earlier. Lol.
We are less than a week from coming home and while it will be nice to sleep in our own bed and see all of you, we are still dreadin comin home. We have bought all the souvenirs for everyone, which is great cause now all the money we have left we can blow on doing more awesome stuff. I think Rian wants to jetski, I'm in.
*beer break*
Jake, I can't wait to get back and do Ohsoyes again. I'm fiendin.

Sorry this is so short, that's what he said! I'm goin back to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment